Top Things to Do in Umag in August
August is the busiest month in Umag, Istria, and Croatia. In the Umag center, there are daily concerts and entertaining shows for families and kids. The streets are filled with fun offerings and activities for everyone to enjoy. The entire town is full of energy and people.
Let's not forget Umag's main attraction in August - beautiful beaches. Umag's coastline is full of beaches and bays, many bearing Blue Flags. They are ideal for a relaxed holiday with a view of the open sea while tanning in the sun or relaxing in the shade of trees. If you enjoy an active holiday, there are also many water activities and sports to enjoy. Umag coastline is also ideal for jogging, running, biking, and leisurely walks.
And then there's entire Istria to explore with everything in Istria within a 1-hr drive! You'll be amazed by Istria’s crystal-blue coastline, mystic medieval towns, sweeping vineyards and olive trees, delicious Istrian cuisine, and exciting land and water adventures. Enjoy your summer break!
Here are the highlights of Umag events for August:
- Umag Summer (July 6 to August 30): Concerts and entertaining shows in the main square.
- Umag Classica (July 14 to August 23): Musical shows involving eminent Croatian and foreign artists in Umag's parish church.
- Umag Ethno & Jazz & Blues (July 6 to August 30): Ethno, jazz, and blues music concerts.
- Punta Nights (August 4): Istrian local products and gastronomic offers.
- Puntafest (August 25): Folk festival.
Questions? Umag event or place that you recommend? Email us at email@example.com or tag us on social media.
Sign-up for the monthly newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest happenings in Umag.